The NeuroLog System is a compact, versatile & modular instrument which can be configured and easily re-configured for use in:
- Extracellular recording (see NL100AK Headstage and NL104A AC Preamplifier).
- Intracellular recording (see NL102G DC Preamplifier).
- Pressure/force transducer recording (see NL108A Pressure Amplifier and NL109 Bridge Amplifier).
- Multi-channel isolated EMG/EEG amplification (see NL844 and NL820A 4-channel isolated amplifiers).
- Pulse generation timing (see NL301 Pulse Generator and NL304 Period Generator).
- Electrical stimulation (see NL800A and various pulse timing modules).
- Signal processing & conditioning (see NL125/6 Bandpass and NL134/5/6 Four Channel Filters).
The modular nature of the NeuroLog System means that in many cases a researcher will use one NeuroLog System as a hub to monitor several parameters of interest simultaneously as well as trigger other devices or provide electrical stimulation. The NeuroLog System is available with a choice of two cases/power supply units – 19″ rack mountable NL900D for up to 13 modules and the compact NL905 for up to 4 modules.
Not sure what modules you need for your NeuroLog System application? Please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 01707 328347 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements. Alternatively, you can take a look at the various application notes we provide.